Do you need a professional business address or part-time office space for a new business, home-based business, emerging business, or satellite location? The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Virtual Business Incubator provides services to help small businesses operate cost effectively. For a nominal monthly fee, your business can have the look and feel of a larger business without the cost of a full-time office.
- Physical business address with private mail boxes
- Occasional office & conference room use during weekday daytime (as available)
- Free, ongoing business management consulting from the SBDC
- Discounted business management workshops
- Access to a computer with internet access and a business resource library
- Convenient downtown Stockton location close to freeways
- Affordable copy and fax services
- Assistance seeking financing, including micro loans
Monthly fees start as low as $25 per month for up to 5 hours of office use, and $55 per month for up to 10 hours. Call us to discuss your needs and pricing.
Ask about prepaying to receive a discount--up to one month free!
To schedule a time to see our facilities and discuss how the incubator could help your business grow, contact the SBDC: (209) 954-5089.
Business Incubator Loan Program (BILP)
Through the San Joaquin County Revolving Loan Fund, existing and potential small business owners can apply for funding of up to $25,000. Please contact the SBDC for more information about this loan fund: (209) 954-5089.