Capital Planning for Product Development
In this four-session accelerator module, you will work with our team and a group of your peers to:
- Better understand your business funding needs
- Get to know various sources of capital that might help you start or grow
- Learn to plan for financial success as an entrepreneur
- Identify information you need to develop or collect to get the capital you need
This Course is a series of sessions, Monday and Wednesdays, on Oct 11, 13, 18, and 20.
All sessions begin at 3:30pm.
Hosted by Jonathan Salsman, Small Business Finance Coach
- Started multiple companies
- Worked with multiple business accelerators
- Consulted with startups to apply for and raise grant money
- Experienced with VC pitches, as presenter and receiver
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.