The goal of this workshop series is to walk a small business owner through the steps to be prepared to apply for funding opportunities and to qualify for contract bid opportunities with public agencies.
Are you using small business technology tools to help you streamline your processes, stay organized, and grow your business? Let us expand your tech toolkit for work mobility and better position yourself as a qualified supplier or vendor.
Topics to be covered during the workshop series:
- Organize your information into one, easily accessible location.
- Through your business plan, determine your business NAICS, UNSPSC codes
- Complete documents to begin small business certification process.
- Overview of Quickbooks to develop an organized profit and loss report
- Complete personal net worth worksheet.
- Review and develop a capabilities statement.
- Collect the standard forms required to submit a bid opportunity and organize into one, easily accessible, central location.
The workshops will be held at:
The workshops are on the following Saturdays from 9:00am to 2:00pm:
- February 10
- February 17
- February 24
- March 2